Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nokia N67

Haha, I made my very own cell phone. You know guys, one day I wanna be a cell phone creator because I am the type of person who is really addict in cell phone, I always want a new cell phone, every time a new model comes out, i really want to buy it, as soon as possible. And now I made my own cell phone. I made it red and black because i want it to look like a ReD HoT ChILi pEpPeR.... well, some say that, this cell phone looks like for girls us only, NO!, this is unisex because the features and the enchantments of the phone are completely for boys and girls, the color of the phone may just look like for girls but color doesn't matter. well It's the birthday of my friend aaron tomorrow! my birthday gift to aaron is this cell phone, he really, totally likes to have a cell phone, so 1 reason that's why i created this cell pone is for a birthday gift to him. hehe...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEATURES
-3 megapixels front
-1.5 range flash front
-bluetooth
-portable T.V
-mp3
-high resolution
-50mb internal memory
-USB
-6 megapixels back
-4.0 range flash
-WiFi
-50mb internal memory
-8GB microSD memory card
THANKS!

2 comments:

Conrad said...

OMG! ikaw ba yung gumawa niyan sa paint? Grabe. Ang galing mo. Ang hirap kaya mag paint... ARGH! Mag photoshop ka na rin!!!

Aaron said...

Grabe addicted ka na talaga sa cellphone, my friend.

Pero infairness, SUPER GALING SA PAINT!

SEE MORE HERE!

OH!! that hurts

old or young?

old or young?
the younger face is a little bit side view. tip: the old face's nose is the girl's chin