Wednesday, May 30, 2007

cousins are like pumpkins


This is me with my cousin Jem. We always play and have fun together, though we haven't seen each other much, but everytime we've seen eacher other, we are like PUMPKINS, why?, because every time that we are together we're always laughing and even planning of something bad (not totally bad). My cousin jem is so, so, so, so, so graceful she always laugh on jokes, though that jokes ain't funny.

last March, we had a family trip, we've been to Batangas, Vigan, Bagiuo and Laoag. we should limit our time in traveling in those places cause we only have 4 days to travel to all that places. One those times me and jem were always being independent, we travel Vigan independently (medyo maliit lang naman ang vigan eh). We have our 2 nights at the hotel at bagiuo, our hotel was fantastic, Anyway me and jem were always playing at the hotel and always scaring our family. I know my post don't have the full details on how cousins can be compared to a pumpkin, but for me, i know that my cousin and I are PUMPKINS!haha

1 comment:

Conrad said...

You sooo love your cousins, do you? All of my paternal cousins are in the US so we didn't have time together. Argh!

SEE MORE HERE!

OH!! that hurts

old or young?

old or young?
the younger face is a little bit side view. tip: the old face's nose is the girl's chin