Monday, June 4, 2007

Is this real?


Is this picture real or not? But on my opinion, this white lady on the picture is not true, because on past days, i search for REAL! ghost pictures and this woman on the picture was also on the other ghost picture that i had looked, this mean this picture has been cut! and pasted to other pictures. Actually this picture is really a video, this picture was only taken by a Snap on the video, if you wanna see this video, just visit www.tekzoned.com and look for the MYSTERY ROOM.
Though the woman on the picture looks really creepy, very deadly face and a very attractive hair. I also want to remind you that if you will watch the video of the the MYSTERY ROOM, yahy video is not for fainted heart, I rememberde jojo oconer when we were in gr.4, we always go to the library and use the computer to search for ghost, on that time jojo was really super scared and run until he reaches the door.... so i am warning you.Also like to all of you to visit my blog for more informations about ghost, mysteries and puzzle, you will see this sites at the side of my blog.thanx

5 comments:

steups said...

hello mate that's better for me but I don't want anyone else to see it

Unknown said...

Hello.

Found that same lady in another photo... hum... something's fishy...

http://www.unexplainable.net/artman/publish/article_3362.shtml

i rock said...

not bad

you found this picture in youtube
you got to be kidding me

amanda47331 said...

i did not see the same woman but i saw the background picture on another site..

Unknown said...

I see a bunch of ghost. I trainded my dogs if they saw something dissaper and its a human they will get me.

SEE MORE HERE!

OH!! that hurts

old or young?

old or young?
the younger face is a little bit side view. tip: the old face's nose is the girl's chin