Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Father and son

Hello again, I want to tell you all about the things which are related with me and my dad. Believe it or not my dad is cool, fun to be with, funny and personage. My dad is the type of person that i will never exchange him with someone, why?, because my dad protects us from any kind of harms that comes to us. Anyway back to the topic FATHER & SON. My dad and I were like best friends, we talk and act like we are just like the other best friends do. We are always the clown of the family we always makes our mom or sister laugh. HATE TO SAY THIS DAD BUT I HAVE TO... Every time we go out as family, my dad always FARTS! though his fart was really awful but who cares even i and YOU farts. I really love my dad, i can't express to him how great full i am to have such a dad like him. thanks dad for everything that you have done for me and our family, YOU'RE THE BEST. O0o0psssss! i forgot to tell you 1 more story. i or we,rather, owe our lives to my dad because he saves us from that freaky bitchy creepy snake inside our house, i was brushing my teeth on that time, i was shocked and does not move to the place where i am, thank God my dad came. so for that owe our dad our lives.......... tnx dad!

No comments:

SEE MORE HERE!

OH!! that hurts

old or young?

old or young?
the younger face is a little bit side view. tip: the old face's nose is the girl's chin